So you need to hire a bus for your group? There are many options available – and finding the right bus for your rental can be challenging.
This is where we come in. The expert Busify, staff specialise in finding the perfect bus for your unique needs. We have over 100 suppliers we can work with, and a wide range of vehicles available.
Looking for the perfect bus at a competitive price? We’ve got you covered. Fill out the form above to find a bus that meets your needs.
Why Choose Busify to find you the right transport in Hobart
- We offer minibuses, buses and coaches of all types. No matter your budget – whether you need a bus for a school excursion, a church event or a wedding – we will find the solution you need.
- If your aim is to get the lowest price possible, we can make that happen. Just fill out the form above and indicate that you want a budget bus.
- We will keep you well-informed at every step to make sure the bus is on-time and in the right place. With us, you can rest assured you’ll have everything you need.
We operate a no-surprises policy. With Busify, there are no hidden costs or extra fees.
What to do in Hobart
Tasmania’s lively capital retains an old town salty-air feel that draws visitors flocking here in numbers not seen before. This vibrant city offers plenty of urban sites, as well as proximity to gorgeous natural surroundings and a mountain summit. What began as a penal colony in 1804 is now a hot tourist destination.
Things to see around town
- Walk around town, take in the sites, explore the port and enjoy some fresh seafood.
Great things to do with groups
- Tasmania Convict trail and Port Arthur
- Do a Craft Beer or Gin tour
- Explore Wineglass Bay inside Freycinet National Park on Tasmania’s East coast
- Experience one of Tasmania’s best National Parks at Mount Field. Walk amongst nature & explore the scenic beauty of the wilds up to Russel Falls.
- Visit Cradle Mountain and hike around Dove Lake